Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Monday, January 2

Winter...where?

Today the high was 80 degrees. Rob and I have been hanging out in shorts and a tee shirt all day. While I was walking to the grocery store I noticed the maple tree leaves have finally changed colors.

This is why I love living in Florida and why I don't like living in Florida.

3 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

When I was cutting the grass Saturday I was singing "Baby it's Cold Outside" to myself. It helped.

9:05 PM

 
Blogger Leah said...

LOL- Just one question Rob, which part did you sing? The man telling the lady its cold out or the ladies part?

5:41 PM

 
Blogger rob said...

Well, all I remember is the chorus. I only know a few lines the guy sings.

7:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home