Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Friday, January 6

Not So Blue Today

So, I think I'm doing better today. I think I really do have post holiday blues. I'm really like Christmas, even though it can be stressful. I miss my family. I like hanging out with them. I've noticed that the last couple of years I've been missing them more and more. I like hanging out with my sisters. When we first moved away it was great. But after 6 years I miss them.

I also miss hanging out with girlfriends. I made plans with a friend today to get together for lunch and a movie. And last night I finally got to talk to my best friend! I need to call and catch up with a bunch of other friends too.

So, not so down today.

1 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

i'm telling ya, chick-flicks solve everything.

10:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home