Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Sunday, January 8

New Years Resolution


Messy-Office
Originally uploaded by Patricia102696.
I don't usually make them because they're too easy to break. And do they really mean that much to people anyway?

This year my resolution is to finally clean out the bedroom we use as an office. Right now a better name for the room would be the junk room. We can barely get into the room. I've enlisted the help of a professional organizer to help me with this. And I will pay her in meals.

This just may take all year to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home