Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Saturday, January 14

New Years Resolution Update

Well, I'm waiting to see if my organizer if coming over today to help me out with the office. She gave me a maybe, because she's waiting to see if there are "more fun" opportunities for today. Saturday's are the "sacred social day" for her. I understand. I'm the same way. I like to have all the options before me and choose the most social and most fun.

Will she come? I'll keep you posted.

UPDATE: She didn't make it over. But I was able to organize my paperwork all by myself. I'm so proud of me! Now I'm in the organizing mood.

3 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

did she make it over? do you think she'd fly to dallas to help me with my office area? it's a disaster!!!

7:58 PM

 
Blogger rob said...

woo hoo! orginization is cool.

7:21 PM

 
Blogger karin said...

SHOOT! I just read your blog! NOW i remember what i was supposed to be doing on saturday!

i need a calendar.

9:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home