Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Monday, January 23

Must...Have...Coffee


See Ya Latte
Originally uploaded by ArtByChrysti.
I'm trying to break free of the coffee habit, mainly because it's not good for adrenal fatigue, which is what I have. So I've been having half decaf and half regular coffee for the last week or so. Today I decided I would see how I did without the coffee.

No good. Didn't work. I made myself a cup of half decaf coffee. It really does give me a little more energy, for now. I still need to wean myself off so I can get to the point of living with my own energy, or lack of it.

But for now, I'm enjoying my cup of coffee.

3 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

coffee rules!

1:10 PM

 
Blogger Jon said...

are you a caffine addict or do you just like your cup-o-joe? i used cranberry juice to break my caffine addiction. its the only way i could stop with out getting bad headaches.

though now ive become a tea addict.

4:20 PM

 
Blogger Patricia said...

I'm addicted, but I also LOVE the taste of coffee! As for the headaches, I have them all the time anyway so that doesn't matter.

9:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home