Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Sunday, January 29

Movie Mess Up

Yesterday I went to see Memoirs of Geisha. This was before the grocery store encounter. Anyway, as I was watching the previews I thought I might be in the wronge theater. The previews were all of action and murder mystery type movies. I almost asked the couple in front of me if I was in the right place. But I decided to wait for the movie to start and it was some Quentin Tarantino movie!

As it turns out, half the people in the theater got up and walked out, along with me, to complain because it was the wrong movie! The theater was playing the wrong movie!

I got a free movie ticket out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home