Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Saturday, January 14

Morning Miracle

I got up early this morning, at 7:30 am, on a Saturday! Yes, I really really did. That's the miracle. You see, I usually sleep until 10 am on Saturday's. But this morning we had friends over for breakfast. They are in town to check out Orlando because they'll be moving here at the end of summer. I made Baked French Toast, and it was really good, and really easy to make. I added an extra egg and nutmeg to the recipe, and baked it a little longer than normal. Yuuuuuuumm!

The other miracle of the morning is that I realized it's actually nice to wake up early because I have more hours to get stuff done! Who knew?! Maybe I'll make this a habit. HA HA HA!!!! Who am I kidding. I think this was a once in a lifetime kind of thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

It's a Martin Luther King Weekend Miracle!

12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home