Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Friday, January 20

Clean House

My house is clean, my house is clean!!! Woo hoo hoo!!! Yippeeee!!!

I'm so happy today. I had a maid service come and clean my house this morning and it's so wonderful! I love it! I wish I could afford it for the rest of my life!

I haven't been able to keep up with cleaning because I'm always so out of energy. So I decided to splurge and have this done. What a relief too! Now I can focus on other things that really need to get done. YAY for a clean house!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

Yahooie!

12:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home