Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Wednesday, December 7

What Happened to my Sock?

I woke up this morning with only one sock on! The weird thing is that I kinda remember taking it off some time in the middle of the night.

Sometimes I take them off in the middle of the night because I'm hot. But I wasn't hot last night. I tossed and turned all night long. And I remember my left foot being cold because it was missing a sock.

Weird.

2 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

i didn't do it

3:28 PM

 
Blogger Leah said...

I hate it when that happens.

4:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home