Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Monday, December 19

It's Cold!

It was really cold today. I think it got down to 66 degrees. I even had to wear my coat to work this morning!

Ha ha ha!!! Okay, so I know that it's not that cold compared to the 27 degree weather in Pittsburgh where I'll be for Christmas. But hey, 66 is cold for us Floridians! We're not used to this. I really did wear a wool sweater today.

1 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

there's no scientific proof, but i think your blood really does thin if you live in hot climates for too long...i'm experiencing some shock getting used to the cooler weather here in Dallas. brrrr!!!

3:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home