Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Sunday, December 4

All I Want for Christmas

In case anyone out there wants to get me a Christmas present, here's the link to my Amazon Christmas wish list.

There's a bunch of other stuff we could use as well:
  • Home Depot gift cards - we have a lot of repairs to do to our house
  • Ann Taylor Loft gift cards - I like their clothes
  • Restaurant gift cards - so Rob and I can enjoy a night out together
  • Pottery Barn gift cards - there are some curtains (50x84 in Cardinal Red) I want from there
So go for it! Spend as much as you want on me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home