Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Thursday, November 24

Gluten Free Casein Free Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving Spread
Originally uploaded by orangejack.
I made the best Thanksgiving meal this year! Okay, I'm bragging, but let me just tell you - it was really good! I had to make sure Rob could eat it because of his food allergies to gluten (wheat, oats, barley, rye, malt) eggs, dairy and a few other things. So there's no way he'd be able to eat our traditonal southern Thanksgiving meal. So I made some alterations to great recipes and everything was really good. I even made the cranberry sauce myself, which I've never done before.

Our Thanksgiving Menu:Instead of real butter I used Earth Balance and it worked really well.

I was going to make a few other things too but didn't get around to it. So I'm going to do it tomorrow and have it with leftovers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I'm so proud of you... You are so creative! The food sounded great.

1:00 PM

 
Anonymous Chris Short said...

Wow... That does sound really good.

9:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home