Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Tuesday, November 15

Crush

Okay, it's 11:30 pm, and even though I should be in bed asleep (I'm going right after I blog), I'm watching an Ellen repeat with John Cusack as a guest. John Cusack is probably the longest actor "crush" I've had. And he's not the greatest looking guy but I think he's funny. I love his acting. I've had a crush on him since he was in Say Anything. His sister Joan cracks me up too. Both of them are funny.

And with that written, I'm going to bed. Good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous rach brabham said...

hi babe
couldn't agree more re john cusak, but then thats prob no surprise!! a little kooky with a great sense of humour does it every time!! hope your health is at least stable at the mo - you are always in my thoughts and prays.

xx
rach ;P

8:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home