Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Friday, November 11

Been On A Break

Rob and I took vacation time a week ago and we've been traveling lots - the reason for not posting. I'll tell you more about our great vacation! But for now, here are a few random thoughts.
  • I made a great dinner last night that included a Butternut Squash-Apple Soup.
  • I've been able to keep the A/C off most of the day! I love this type of weather.
  • Freakin' out a a little because Christmas is so soon! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
  • We're finally having our long awaited yard sale this Saturday.
That's it for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger annette said...

Butternut squash apple soup? Sounds delicious! Can you send me the recipe?:)

9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home