Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Tuesday, October 4

The sky is blue: The sea is green


IMG_0228
Originally uploaded by Juston Western.
Yay for the teams going to Washington DC and Virginia, where I grew up. I love that the Amazing Race is doing a few rounds in the U.S.A.!!! I've never been to, or heard of, Welbourne Manor, but then again I've only been to Middleburg a few times. The spy detour was so fun! How weird would that be to go up to a stranger and say, "The Sky is Blue". Everyone is DC has a briefcase and a dark suit on!

I've also never been to a Civil War re-enactment, or as my in-laws from South Carolina would say, the War Between the States. (My husband yelled, "go grey" during this scene I should probably do that sometime when I fly back up to Virginia to visit family.

Okay, so now about the teams.

Paolo family - it's painful to watch them. Can they last long? I don't think so, and I don't want them too because they are so annoying. I can't believe how mean the older son is to his mom! Ugh. Then again she started nagging way to much.
Gaghan family - you walked around the reflecting pool looking for something that obviously wasn't there and you NEVER asked for directions????? The kids are still super cute.
Weaver family
- Rob and I are pulling for them because they are from Daytona, close to us. Plus I like this family; they work well together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home