Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Thursday, October 20

My Day

Waking Up
My alarm went off at 7 am. I got out of bed at 8:30 am (and only because Rob pushed me out, literally). I knew it was going to be one of those days.

Exhausted
I walked into the office and immediately the two women at the front desk commented on how tired I looked. At noon as I was walking to a meeting room another friend commented on how tired and drugged up I looked. MAN!! I usually try so hard not to look how I feel. Not today.

Last Minute Project
I had to finish a project today since Rob and I are going out of town tomorrow. I didn't find out about the project until last week so I ended up at work until 6:30 pm. It's almost done. I'll have to finish the rest in the car or over the weekend.

Prayer
Just before lunch I asked a few people to pray for me because I was feeling overwhelmed and really tired. By the time lunch was over I was doing great! God really is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

He pushed you out of bed?! Does that mean Rob was sleeping in too? Have fun on your trip. When will you be back?

btw, glad your day got better. Jesus rocks.

11:54 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

Hi! I miss you!
I found your blog... I guess I knew you had one when I worked with you but I didn't have one then... I got into it about a month ago, I'm in the obsessed stage right now. Anyway, I'm glad I found yours and can hopefully keep in better touch with you. School is good, I'll have to post some of my drawings so you can see them. Alright, talk to you later.
Sarah

2:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home