Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Friday, October 7

Lazy Rainy Day

Well well well...it's a great lazy rainy day. Today is my day off and I'm really enjoying it. I got up early to go to the chiropractor. Then Rob and I went to Starbuck's for a coffee and talked about stuff that needed to be talked about. Now I'm chilling at home, on the computer obviously.

We have to out again in an hour, but nothing stressful. I think tomorrow it's supposed to be sunny. We have mushrooms in our front yard cuz it's been raining so much.

OH!!!...and we saw an otter running around on the side of the road!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home