Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Sunday, September 4

What I Love About Fall

Leah wrote about things she loves about fall and wants me to do the same. Growing up in Virginia my favorite season was the fall. I love the changing colors of the leaves, the cooler weather, and wearing sweaters. Unfortunately, fall in Florida is much different.

So here are my favorite things I like about fall in Florida.
  1. The temperature drops from 95 (35 C) to 90 (32 C).
  2. Hanging out in my hammock on the patio.
  3. Being outdoors again without sweating to death.
  4. Going to the beach.
  5. Seeing my neighbors outside during the day after the summer indoor hybernation.
  6. Tourist's go home.
  7. Kids go back to school.
  8. Summer clothes on sale that I can use year round!
  9. Palm fronds changing col....oh wait...never mind.
  10. That's about it.

4 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

3 cheers for summer sales!!!! Except I went shopping today and found NOTHING.

blech.

10:05 PM

 
Blogger karin said...

does rob read these comments?

10:05 PM

 
Blogger rob said...

what's it to you, karin?

10:06 PM

 
Blogger Patricia said...

He sometimes read them. Why?
I think most big sales are over now.

10:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home