Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Tuesday, September 27

TV

The TV season started last week and it's been awesome. So many new shows and returning ones as well. Tonight is the premier of Amazing Race! Woo Hoo!

Okay, other shows I've been watching (with the help of a DVR):
  • Lost - the new episode was GREAT!!!
  • Desperate Housewives - I don't think I'll be into it this year
  • Survivor - loving it
  • The Apprentice - on the DVR still, waiting to be seen
  • How I Met Your Mother - very cute
  • Battlestar Galactica - I love my sci-fi, season just ended
  • America's Next Top Model - yes, I'm actually into this show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home