Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Saturday, September 17

Mama's Birthday


Mama 2005
Originally uploaded by Patricia102696.
Today is my mom's birthday. She's -- years old and still as beautiful as ever! In fact, when we got out together people think we're sisters. She's in Puerto Rico helping take care of my grandmother and aunt because my aunt's back went out last week. She'll be working hard so it won't be a super relaxing birthday for her. But she's with family.

Happy Birthday Mama! Try and enjoy the pool for a couple of hours.

1 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

Happy Birthday, Mama!

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home