Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Friday, September 9

Bad Blogger

I know I've been a bad blogger. There's not much interesting going on in my life right now, so there's not much to post about. I've been feeling worse than normal the last 2 weeks so I haven't gotten around to being on the computer much. Maybe I should write about random stuff.

What should I blog about?

2 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

Was Rob being a blog nazi and saying you were a bad blogger?

My brother-in-law stopped visiting my blog because i didn't update often enough.

it's tough to keep up our blog appearances.

6:56 PM

 
Blogger rob said...

I never said a word to her about it. She's the one who said that.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it!

;-)

8:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home