Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Saturday, August 13

Shopping With Teenagers

Our Canadian friends our in town and Claudia, her daugther Carly and her niece Nica have stayed with us for a couple of days. Carly and Nica will be 16 in a couple of months. We went to the mall yesterday and let me just tell you it was really fun shopping with them. It was fun to watch them get excited about certain stores we have here that they don't have in Vancouver. And I was getting some good style tips from them. So, I felt a little old but that's okay. Now I'm a little more in the know about what to wear and how to wear it!

1 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

whatd'ya learn?

8:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home