Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Wednesday, August 24

Green Bean

Long green bean

Check out how long this green bean is! My sister's friend gave it to her from his garden.

ME: Oh my gosh, look how long that is! How'd he grow that?
Anita: He's Thai.
Will(Anita's Phillipino boyfriend): You've never seen a green bean that long? That's how my family grows them. They're all that long.
ME: Not the ones in the grocery store.

Apparently green beans grow long in parts of Asia. I learn something new everyday.

3 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

yuck! i thought it was a snake.

2:08 PM

 
Anonymous Will said...

it's Filipino, with an "F" when you're talking about a person :-P

I just stopped by to say hi and THANKS FOR THE COOKIES!!!! I finally got a chance to try them about 30 seconds ago :-D

I missed your baking skills

Say hi to Rob, kkthxbyecyal8rdrivethruplease

1:02 AM

 
Blogger Patricia said...

Oops, thanks for the correction!

9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home