Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Friday, August 19

Air and Space Museum

I flew into Washington DC on Thursday to visit my family for the weekend and my dad picked me up at Dulles airport. After lunch we went to the new part of the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum near Dulles, the The Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center. It was fun. It's like a big airplane hangar with a bunch of airplanes, helicopters, and a space shuttle inside for people to view. If you're in the area I recommend going.

Anyway, the Enola Gay is there too. My dad and I took a break in the McCafe there and watched the airplanes land, which was also fun. I really love airplanes. I'll write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home