Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Tuesday, July 5

In Ft. Collins

We've been here since last Friday and it's beautiful! The weather is just great! We spent the weekend getting settled into our apartment and know it's back to work.

I found out this weekend that I'll be working more than I anticipated. Rob and I are here for Campus Crusade for Christ's national conference that happens every 2 years. And the conference team has 3 graphic designers working on stuff. One of them broke his arm this weekend. Another one has his arm in a sling because he broke his clavical. The third guy is healthy.

Luckily, I'm here. So I'll be helping them out some.

1 Comments:

Blogger Apostle John said...

Found your blog -- after a long night of little sleep reading about other people's lives is strangely relaxing :)

I've been enjoying your blog!

http://apostlejohn.blogspot.com/

8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home