Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Thursday, July 21

GTO Ministry Booth


GTO Ministry Booth
Originally uploaded by Patricia102696.
We set up our ministry booth this morning. We have a Ministry Fair during our conference so other staff members can learn about what different ministries are doing to help fulfill the Great Commission.

I designed our booth and other materials that will be handed out to people this week. It's fun to see the final product of my work!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jill said...

And you did an awesome job! I am so impressed!

10:51 PM

 
Blogger the salmon said...

it looks really good!

11:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home