Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Sunday, July 17

Drive In Movies


Drive In
Originally uploaded by Patricia102696.
I'm addicted. It started last weekend when I went to a drive in movie for the first time ever. We went last night again. I love it! It combines my love for watching movies with my love for being outdoors in beautiful weather.

Not only did we get to watch two movies last night, but we also watched God's show of shooting stars and a beautiful view of the moon as it went behind the mountains.

We got their early last night and I took this picture while we were hanging out waiting for the movie to start.

1 Comments:

Blogger Apostle John said...

I don't understand why there are not more drive in picture shows. I loved them as a kid! Haven't been to one in years.

3:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home