Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Wednesday, June 15

Recovering The Chair

My mom was in town this weekend and she helped me recover our La-Z-Boy recliner. I didn't realize how gross it was until we started recovering it! We've had it for about 8 years. Anyway, it turned out much better that I ever imagined! If my mom hadn't helped me I never would have gotten it done. Thanks Mama!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anita said...

Very nice!! Looks GREAT!!

9:33 PM

 
Blogger Jerry said...

Looks great. We have two chairs that need recovering, too. Can you get those next? :)

1:30 PM

 
Blogger Patricia said...

You'll have to ask my mom. She really did most of it and I just helped.

10:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home