Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Saturday, May 7

In DC

I flew up to DC Wednesday night for a long weekend. I grew up in Fairfax, VA so I consider this area home.

I flew up here just for:

The free museums (Thursday)
Susie and I went into DC to the National Gallery of Art. There was a special exhibit I wanted to see, Toulouse-Lautrec and Montmartre, and it was really good! I'm glad I went. Gotta take advantage of good art and free museums! We also quickly went to the new National Museum of the American Indian.

My mom's company lunch in her honor (Friday)
She’s been with her company for 10 years so her company took her and a couple of people out to lunch. A really really nice lunch at Morton’s Steakhouse. I just want to say, it was yummy!

My friend’s wedding (Saturday)
It was a fun wedding. The reception was great. Anita, my younger sister went with me because Rob couldn’t make it. I saw another friend from highschool.

Mother’s Day (Sunday)
My sisters and I made a nice brunch for my mom. We used the fine china. Then we hung out the rest of the day. It was fun.

My sisters and mother.
The Girls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home