Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Tuesday, May 31

Farsighted

I went to the optometrist last week and apparently I'm farsighted on top of having an astigmatism! So it's hard for me to see things close up. This is especially annoying during the 8 hours a day I stare at my computer screen. I'm having a hard time focusing on the little type on my screen. Rob laughs at me because I have to make the text really big (like I'm a 90 year old woman) all the time! I can't wait to get my new prescription.

I decided to try out contacts again. I used contacts about 7 years ago but my eyes were really dry. Once I started working in an office I wasn't able to use them all the time so I just gave up. I think it might work better now. My eyes are not as dry as before.

1 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

I don't laugh at you, I laugh with you...if you'd only laugh too. ;-)

5:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home