Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Friday, May 20

Emotional

It's been an odd emotional day. This morning Rob and I attended a funeral for the 18 year old daughter of a co-worker. We didn't know her. But I when her best friends and boyfriend went up front to say a few words I couldn't help but cry.

Right after the funeral I rushed home to spend time with our friend from Vancouver who is here for the weekend. I had a great afternoon catching up with her and sightseeing in Winter Park.

Tonight Rob and I were back in a church. This time to see Karin receive her master's degree from seminary. I was very happy for her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home