Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Monday, May 23

Dirty Napkin

When Panera gives me my tray of food why do they put the sandwich on top of the napkin? The napkin is no good to me if it's already dirty. It ends of being a waste because I have to get another one anyway. I don't get it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Mike said...

Weeeelll ... Miss P, I don't know nothin' 'bout no Pan Sobao, but at MY Panera, there's a whole stack of "clean" napkins right over there by the straws and the fountain drink machine. Of course, not knowing where that precious little basket has been before it made its way to you, you just might be grateful for that "dirty" napkin.

But hey, what God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy.

11:16 PM

 
Blogger the salmon said...

i have wondered the same thing too Patricia. if its a plate with a bowl of soup on top, a napkin makes sense, prevents it from sliding off--ceramic on ceramic can be slippery. however, bread on ceramic is not slippery as far as i'm concerned and it is just a waste of a paper product.

11:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home