Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Wednesday, April 6

Tour of Budapest

Yesterday, as part of the conference time, all 70 of us took a 3 hour tour of Budapest. Can I tell you how beautiful the city is? Thanks....it's so beautiful. Here's a couple of pictures. We're staying with our friends Cathy and Jerry and he has the group photo on his blog.

Parliament in Budapest, on the Danube River. (Ignore the hot air balloon.)
Budapest Parliament

View of the city and the Danube.
City view

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lauri said...

You look beautiful- and I am so glad you are enjoying Budapest! I can see you are having a great time. I've got lots of stint photos from that very spot overlooking the Danube and the city. Sigh...

1:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home