Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Wednesday, April 6

Sir Lancelot Dinner


Sir Lancelot dinner
Originally uploaded by squarejer.
After the tour we all went to dinner. We only had spoons and knives, no forks! We had fun using our hands to eat. This is my friend Cathy who we're staying with.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Shawn said...

I think that every time I check out your blog, foods involved. What a plate load! What all is on that wooden plate? I see whole chickens, potatoes. How many people is it meant to feed? 2?

9:12 AM

 
Blogger Patricia said...

What can I say, I love food!

There was every type of meat on that plate and a small piece of fish. It can feed 6-7 people I think. Man was it good!

2:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home