Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Sunday, April 3

Hungary: Day 1

Here are a few pictures of our first day in Budapest. Because Rob and I are here for an Internet Ministry Conference, we had a meeting Saturday morning to finalize details. After that, Jerry showed us how to get around on the buses and trams and we were free to roam around downtown! You can read Rob's update which is more detailed than mine.



Women in traditional Hungarian garb dancing.


Bread from the Spring Festival. It's baked over charcoal, rotisserie style. It's dipped in vanilla sugar before baking. VERY good! It's hollow in the center.

church
In Budapest.

3 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

Your hair looks really cute in the bread picture!

Keep taking the Budapest pics--it looks like a great place. And come back soon! i miss you!!!!

12:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's the name of that bread? I had it when i was in Hungary and was telling someone about it just this morning.

9:19 PM

 
Blogger Patricia said...

The bread is called Kürtős Kolács.

9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home