Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Wednesday, April 13

Cathing Up On Sleep

We got back home on Monday night and I've slept about 14 hours every night since then. I really needed the rest. I was really tired and slightly fatigued while in Budapest but I still had energy to keep going. I think the huge amounts of coffee I consumed helped! And the excitement of the conference and being in a new exciting place kept my adrenaline going.

Now I'm home and able to rest because there's nothing new going on here. And I've stopped drinking so much coffee. Well, I'm down to one cup a day now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home