Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Friday, April 29

Bad Day

I hope today is better than yesterday. The coffee explosion was just the start to a bad day. I was hoping it would get better but I don't think it really did. I think the worst part of the explosion, besides the stains on the wall, is that I didn't have coffee to drink which was hard. I was really tired and just wanted to go back to bed.

We made it to work but then I had a hard day at work. I was glad to go home. But on the way home I realized the cute t-shirt I was wearing had a tear in it! NOOOOO! I was really bummed because I loooooved this t-shirt and bought it for a great price! So when we got home I went straight to Target to exchange it. I couldn't find one my size at first but after 30 minutes of searching finally found my size. YAY!!!!

Then I met the check out guy. He looked like a college kid that didn't care about anything. And he was scanning my t-shirts and another sweater, srunching it up in a ball, and throwing them in a bag! After staring at him in shock for a few seconds I said to him:

Me: So you're not going to fold the clothes?
Guy: No, they're not those kind of clothes.
Me: Is that how you were trained?
Guy: I had 30 min of training.

Not those kind of clothes? So I know Target isn't high quality but at least lay them in there, don't make a point of scrunching them up like you don't care! I didn't push it because I didn't want this poor ignorant guy to get the leftovers of my bad day. So I just paid and left.

Dinner was no problem and afterwards I decided it was a cookie making night. I tend to bake when I'm stressed out. They came out good too! Yum! I washed the coffee stained clothes and the stains came out but during the process the zipper on Rob's jacket broke. Later the toilet got stuck again and Rob fixed it again.

They day finally ended with us watching Survivor and The Apprentice. I was glad to go to bed. I really do think today will be better. It's already started out better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

I'm bummed out that Alex was eliminated on The Aprentice. I guess I'll have to cheer for Tanna now!

5:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home