Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Thursday, March 24

Things I Love

Beside God, Rob, and family:
  • laying in bed with a big down comforter
  • the smell of fresh cut grass
  • warm chocolate chip cookies
  • the smell of the ocean
  • falling asleep to the sound of rain
  • laughing so hard my stomach hurts
What do you love?

5 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Friends who bring me stuff from the US. Thanks!

4:49 PM

 
Blogger Patricia said...

Glad to help.

5:06 PM

 
Blogger annette said...

When my kitties snuggle up next to me and purr really loud...

The sound of Bible pages rustling in church...

Getting my direct deposit statement on payday...

Children laughing...

Just a few of mine:o)

1:06 PM

 
Blogger the salmon said...

patricia's home baked cookies!!!

my family and friends

sunshine

cute baby animals

warm weather

feeling good after exercising

12:05 AM

 
Blogger Rick said...

A nice cold diet coke after a hard workout.

4:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home