Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Friday, March 4

Pocky Update

So you all know I love Pocky, right? Last weekend Anita, my younger sister, came to visit and we went to Epcot for the day. That was a fun day and I'll write more about that later. We went to Japan and guess what?? I found MORE Pocky flavors!
MORE POCKY FLAVORS!

There was Almond Crush Pocky and Coconut Milk Pocky. So of all my Pocky tasting so far here's how I'd rank them with the best as #1:
  1. Almond Crush
  2. Coconut Milk
  3. Some other Pocky flavor like a mousse flavor but I can't remember the name
  4. Regular Pocky
  5. Strawberry Pocky but I don't like it so Rob eats those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home