Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Friday, March 4

An Organized Office

I spent about 40 minutes this morning finally unpacking, organizing and cleaning my desk at work. I still had boxes around my desk that had been there since January and today I got fed up with them and decided to do something about it. I did a little bit of filing but I mostly threw out a lot of paperwork.

I'm not the most organized person in the world although I do have good intentions to be so. I am a clean person. When I clean it forces me to organize. I realized this morning that if someone looked at my desk the way it was they might think I was a slob. It looks good now I think. It could be better but it's going to stay like this for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home