Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Tuesday, March 8

How Sweet

When I came into the office this afternoon Rob said the sweetest thing to me.

He said, "Your face looks good."

I chuckled and told him thanks. I laughed because even though what he said sounded funny I knew what he meant. I've been doing my makeup differently the last few days and I was suprised he noticed the difference. He doesn't always notice little things but it was nice of him to notice this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Mike said...

Hmmm. Sounds to me like someone's buttering you up because he either wants something, or he's done something that's gonna get him in trouble. Otherwise, that just ain't natural! ;)

7:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home