Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Thursday, March 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day & NCAA Tournament!

I'm at home watching the NCAA Tournament while my traditional St. Patrick's Day meal of corned beef and cabbage simmers on the stove. It won't be purple this time.

My day started at 8:47 am when I woke up, looked at the clock, and said aloud "Oh crap!" Rob was going to pick me up between 9 and 9:15 to go to the office. I didn't even here my alarm go off at 8am this morning but I guess I turned it off! Believe it or not I was ready to leave by 9:20.

As I was frantically getting ready Rob reminded me it was St. Patrick's Day and to wear green. "Oh yeah, thanks", I said to him. I've been pinched way too many times on St. Patrick's Day to not wear green today.

After a meeting Rob and I went to luch with Karin. I ran into the table as I was trying to sit down. So that's where all my bruises come from! Karin is fun, and Rob likes her because she laughs at all of his jokes!

Back to work where I was trying to get stuff done. Trying being the key word. Rob's been very energetic slighty hyper since this afternoon because the NCAA Tournament started today. He kept coming over to tell me the outcome of the games.

We're home now and I just told Rob I needed him to stop talking to me for 10 minutes so I could blog. Right after I said that Rob put his hands in a T to call timeout to he could talk to me during the 10 minute silence.
Rob: "Can I talk to you if it's important?"
Me: "Not if it's about basketball."
Rob: (with a conflicted look on his face) "Ummm...okay."
We both made our Tournament picks and he's beating me! AAARRRGGHHH....I usually do much better. I'm in last place right now and Rob's gotten all 8 games right! The first year I made picks I came in 2nd in Rob's league. Even since then it's been a competition between the two of us.

Anyway, dinner will be ready in a couple of hours.
Hope you have a great St. Patrick's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home