Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Sunday, February 6

What Pocky Flavor Are You??

You know how much I love Pocky. When I bought a few packs at the store the other day the lady behind the register asked me if they were for the kids. I guess she meant my kids. "Uh...no...I don't have any kids", I told her, "they're for me". For some reason she thought that was funny.

I found this cool test to find out what kind of Pocky flavor your are. Take it and let me know what kind of Pocky you are. My result is below. I'd say it's pretty accurate.

What Flavor Pocky Are You?

You Are Reverse Pocky



Your attitude: rebellious and clever
Non-conformist, but curiously a trendsetter

With you, up is down... and it's a wild ride!


5 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

You Are Green Tea Pocky


Your attitude: natural and zen
Peaceful yet full of life. Deep and thoughtful.
You're halfway to tantric bliss!


I think this is because I chose a cat as my favorite animal. Or maybe because my favorite snack food is peanut butter.

11:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Are Chocolat Orange PockyYour attitude: funky and flavorful
Rich and deep - yet zingy and zesty
You are the perfect partner in crime

10:44 AM

 
Blogger Leah said...

I am a Chocolat Orange Pocky
Your attitude:
funky and flavorful
Rich and deep - yet zingy and zesty
You are the perfect partner in crime

I think this matches me well! but I wouldn't eat Chocolate oranges (don't like the flavor)

6:44 PM

 
Blogger the salmon said...

well Patricia, we are the same flavor! what animal did you choose? i doubt it was a ferret...i didnt know pocky was a pretzel type food...i dont like pretzels...i thought pocky were those tall sticks that are rolled up pastry with chocolate in the middle...

7:37 PM

 
Blogger kelly said...

hi patricia - i used to be at ccc with amanda, leah, claire, etc. came across your blog, and i grew up on pocky's, so i had to take the quiz! These results made me blush! i HOPE i'm like this :)

You Are Milk Pocky
Your attitude: caring and charming
Smooth and silkly... invigorating and natural.
You are like comfort food for the soul.

3:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home