Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Tuesday, February 15

The Truck is Ours!

I'm happy to anounce that Rob and I finally own our truck. We'll get the title next week. But we paid it off this month and it feels great not to have anymore payments to make on it.

I've been working hard on paying off our debt and it's a good feeling to be able to check the truck off our list. Thanks Amanda for reminding me to celebrate. We didn't high five because, it's so grease monkey, but I did a little celebration dance.

2 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

Congrats!!!

But what's a grease monkey?

9:45 PM

 
Blogger the salmon said...

hey karin, here is the grease monkey explanation from the comments in my blog.
enjoy :)

10:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home