Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Thursday, February 24

Healthy? Really?

I just read the weekly Crusade headquarters enewsletter. Apparently we can get healthy snacks for our meetings now. I was exicted until I read it:
HEALTHY SNACKS


Healthier snack options offered by the Events team include: 100 calorie packs of Oreos, Chips Ahoy and Wheat Thins. All have zero transfat and just 3 fat grams. Sugar-free options are Golden Batch Vanilla Cream Wafers and Salted Cashews.

Can you really say that Oreos and Chips Ahoy are healthy?

I don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home