Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Friday, February 11

The Best Sandwhich EVER!

I had the best sandwhich ever this afternoon for lunch. It was a Grilled Chicken Panini with pear and mango chutney, cranberries, and Havarti cheese! Yummmm! I can't wait to get home and make it again. I love gourmet fancy food.

I'm in Arizona visiting my friend Hilary and we were in Bisbee which is an old copper mining town. If you're ever there, the name of the cafe we ate lunch at was called Big Sky Cafe. I highly recommend it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Shawn H. in Orlando said...

I just read your email update and checked out your site. I wish I would have waited until after lunch! You made me hungary and it's only 9:47 am.

9:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home