Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Tuesday, January 25

My Nieces

Rob and I spent Christmas and New Years Eve with his family in South Carolina and we had a lot of fun with our nieces. They are so stinkin' cute! They are the cutest little redheads ever! Lera Martha is 4 years old and Amelia is 2 years old. Here are some pictures of them.


They are showing off their makeup.


Playing with my hair and making it look prettier.


Celebrating New Years Eve!

2 Comments:

Blogger revbill said...

I would say they take after their great uncle, but you would probably wonder which one I was referring to! :)

9:27 PM

 
Blogger rob said...

CUTE! I love those girls.

9:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home