Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Tuesday, January 25

My Car

I can't get into my car anymore because the outside door handle finally broke off all the way. Yep, I said the doorhandles. I think they're some kind of plastic and two years ago the handle on the driver's side broke half off. I was still able to open the door though so we didn't get it fixed. Then last year the passenger side handle also broke off, but more than the other door. So for the last year or so the driver has had to reach over and open the passenger side door from the inside of the car! We didn't want to spend the money to fix the handles until we really had to.

Today the driver side handle finally broke completely off so I can't get inside my car easily. In order to get into my car I've been having to open the front door from the inside through the back seat. Not very convenient. I guess it's finally time to fix the door handles.

4 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

I think we should just do the Dukes of Hazard thing for a while instead. It'll be cheaper.

10:32 PM

 
Blogger Patricia said...

We could but I'm not wearing Daisy Dukes.

10:35 PM

 
Blogger Leah said...

Hey Patricia

You're lucky that its just the doorhandle. In my old car the whole door fell off when I tried to open it!

11:28 AM

 
Blogger Patricia said...

Leah, now that's funny! Although I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time.

12:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home