Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Wednesday, January 26

My Blond Moment of the Week

Monday morning I invited a friend over for dinner because I hadn't seen her since we've been home. So I told her either Monday night or Thursday night would be good. Unfortunately she couldn't make either night because she already had plans.

This afternoon I remembered I'm not even going to be in town Thursday night! I'm flying to Washington DC Thursday evening to visit my family. It's a good thing she couldn't come over anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

Guess what, everybody?


I'M the friend!!!!!!!!!!

btw, i'm jealous you get to fly to DC! So fun!

11:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home