Pitatayo is me! That's how I pronounced my first and last name when I was really little and learning to talk. This blog is about me, my life, my experiences and other things I want to write about.

This blog has moved. Please visit me at Patricia's Place!

Saturday, January 15

Football Observations

It's 6:30 pm and I'm watching the football playoffs with Rob. While Rob is probably enjoying that stats, here's what I'm observing:
  • Santana Moss is a cool name
  • Plaxico is a cooler name to say
  • (Brewsky is also a fun name but I don't think he's on either of the teams I'm watching)
  • Greg Gumble looks like a Cabbage Patch Kid
  • Some guy has long curly hair sticking out of his helmet that looks cool
That's how I enjoy football.

1 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

I've been to the Cabbage Patch Hospital!!!!!!

11:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home